Made by hand in Marshfield, Wisconsin, this built-to order upholstery doesn't sit in a musty warehouse for months or travel a risky journey overseas before it gets to you, so you can be completely sure your furniture will arrive at your house exactly as it appeared in the showroom. A worthwhile investment, these pieces are all hand-tailored and sewn by skilled craftspeople for the best quality possible. Build your own upholstered pieces in this exclusive collection, from the arm, cushion, and base style down to the tiny details like welt cord trim.
1) Choose your furniture type from our selection of configurable sectional sofas, three-seater sofas, loveseats, chaise lounges, ottomans, and chairs.
2) Choose from a T-style seat cushion with low arm option, or flat seat cushion with straight arms.
3) Next, select your arm type from rolled panel arm, rolled sock arm, track arm,"Charlie" or English arm,Teardrop tapered arm, scalloped key arm, or Pleated rolled arm. All arms available with or without welt cord trim (except pleated rolled arm), contrasting welt cords can add that extra bit of pop to any style.
4) Sofa or chair back cushions can be customized as attached cushions or loose cushions, welt-trimmed or non-welted, in the boxed-edged, rounded, or knife-edged styles.
5) For the base style, the look will vary based on the style created by arm choice and cushion choice. Skirted base, turned wood bottle leg, wooden hi trap leg, or wooden lo trap leg are the styles available to choose from.
6) Lastly, match this piece to your home decor by choosing the color of finish on the wood leg and the fabric furnishing from our exceptional selection of trademarked fabrics and exclusive manufacturer-designed fabric patterns and colors.
Each and ever piece is truly individual and distinct, from clean, simple lines to bold, statement decor, this furniture is Simply Yours.